Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cypress- Thyroid Disorder

It's not strange that I had this familiar feeling again so many many years ago.

Think back, I understand why so many people "happen to " appear, and took away food too quick in front of me. They wanted me to be hungry, as they have special offers for me to win "appareciation. " O some delicacies from cafe.

Acid, uncontrollable hungry. Do not neglect, as I was misguided many years ago by doctors, who didn't offer proper examination even. Sometimes a rural hospital is better than that of a big city, difference in ethics with basic equipment. These will result in further problem chronically, bowel problems, further cancer.

check thyroid disorder

Bowel disorder

unawared radioactive functions

Radioactive products, Radioactive Lighting

According to Chinese medicine theory, such eating disorder is heat disease in stomach- that simple. I tried cypress once, enough to work. Effectively neutralised the acid immediately, and I had some gas came out from the stomach in a shortwhile. Then I felt stomach was slightly jumping briefly.

Cypress is enough for that. A ward must.

For other functions of cypress, high blood pressure, asthma and respiratory, digestive, blood disease and malaria. Here

No comments:

Post a Comment